eCommerce Operations Manager – Cards & Stationery
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
Shutterfly is hiring an eCommerce Operations Manager to focus on the Cards & Stationery and Wedding category efforts in Minneapolis (Eden Prairie), MN.
The eCommerce Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the merchandising strategies on the website and mobile app to deliver a unique and effective brand and customer experience. This position will report to the Director of eCommerce Operations and work closely with their Ecommerce Site Merch partner, as well as cross-functionally with Merchandising, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and Creative Services.
How will you make an impact?
- Setup and manage site & mobile app experiences within your categories. This includes refreshing content, adding & removing promotions, and making taxonomy/navigation updates in Shutterfly’s content management systems.
- Execute to ongoing ecommerce visual merchandising strategy.
- Build and maintain landing pages and category pages in alignment with merchandising strategy.
- Define and drive opportunities for optimization and improvements in customer journey.
- Using web analytics, revenue forecasts, seasonal trends and other reporting tools, to review performance of assigned areas of the site and make recommendations for improvement; re-merchandise pages as needed.
- Support new product launches (NPI), sunsetting of discontinued products, and other merchandising and marketing initiatives.
- Manage other ad-hoc projects as capacity allows
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet or exceed revenue goals
- Increase conversion for new and existing customers
- Increase repeat rates
- Increase project starts and overall site engagement
Your success will be because you are/have...
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in online merchandising or managing ecommerce websites
- Knowledge of site branding, content and merchandising tactics.
- Possess an affinity for the customer and a desire to provide the best customer experience.
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot HTML and CSS coding.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Must have a record of accomplishment with data analysis.
- In depth knowledge of web platforms and technology.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Bachelor’s degree.
It is helpful, but not required to have
- Experience managing large scale ecommerce websites
- Experience using content delivery systems like Adobe Target and Bloomreach
- Experience using analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Quantum Metric, and Mixpanel
Shutterfly's purpose is to help Share Life’s Joy. For over 20 years, Shutterfly has and will continue to empower customers to make the most out of life’s most memorable moments. We delight over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. That is a lot of memories. Memories become stories we pass down through generations.
Where you work with is as important as what you do. Shutterfly’s values guide us in how we Share Life’s Joy. We are warm, inclusive and collaborative, we grow through innovation, we debate important decisions, then fully commit are a few of our values. And, who you work with is important too. Shutterfly employees are talented, committed, collaborate and nice too! To learn more about us, go to Shutterfly Inc.
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.