At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
Shutterfly is looking for a Manager of Paid Social Content/Optimization to bring their deep social marketing experience to test, innovate, and drive revenue for the Shutterfly brands via social media channels.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Manage full funnel campaign optimization and strategies for Meta, Pinterest, Tiktok, Snapchat and other digital advertising channels
- Manage external agency partners – driving prioritization and approving plan strategies and recommendations
- Partner with the Creative team to generate best-in-class social first creative, staying up-to-date on creative best practices by channel
- Including message mapping between audiences and channels
- Developing and reporting on robust iterative creative testing across platforms
- Develop new content processes to unlock full potential of social channels
- Work cross-collaboratively with the brand/product/organic social teams to align on quarterly objectives and content goals
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting for managed channels
- Work closely with the internal analytics team on reporting needs and evolving reporting automation for social
- Help troubleshoot/escalate feed, pixel and back-end tech stack issues related to social media performance and activation
• 6+ years of integrated social media marketing experience, including Meta, Pinterest, TikTok and Snapchat
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat – with an emphasis on performance marketing
• High attention to detail and analytical skills
• Direct hands-on experience in advertising platforms and campaigning including linking, tracking, and reporting
• Experience with feed and pixel management a bonus
• Agency experience a bonus
• Performance and results-oriented
• Motivated individual who is driven towards the continual improvement of processes
• Data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
• Strong proactive project management and organizational skills, with the ability to create consensus from diverse perspectives.
• BS/BA required
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.