At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
There is an exciting opportunity over the next few years to digitally bring these brands closer together to make it even easier for Consumers to order and store photos for years to come. We are looking for a Product Manager, Profile & Preferences to capitalize on the Lifetouch-Shutterfly partnership and create even more seamless and intuitive experiences for our joint users. We are currently rolling out the ability to login to Lifetouch sites with your Shutterfly credentials – and that’s just the beginning. There are a lot more opportunities that this Manager can define the strategy for around preferences, online credentials, notifications, digital photo claiming and more. This person will be excited about the power of data and the ability to create a customer profile to better meet our customer’s needs. They will be able to partner across Shutterfly Inc to leverage enterprise solutions in this space. And they will continually validate our concepts with customers to gain feedback and ideas for improvement. The Manager for Lifetouch Profile & Preferences will have experience working on very complex and technical projects, understanding that clear architecture and solutions diagrams will be key to their success.
What You'll Do Here:
- Lead the strategy and execution for Lifetouch’s customer profile, considering implications across preferences, notifications, and rewards programs.
- Develop a product strategy and road map to reduce customer friction and increase the lifetime value of our customers.
- Partner with product owners and engineering teams to define user stories and deliver on our needs across impacted systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs through both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Effectively communicate needs to others and proactively develop solutions that address problems and drive objectives.
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Service teams across the organization.
- Lead with an external perspective, understanding other sites / apps that do an effective job of addressing similar business challenges.
The Skills You'll Bring
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience designing test & learn experiments and interpreting the data to drive decision making and feature roll-outs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Work with agile scrum teams to bring new features to market
- Strong communication skills to rally teams towards a vision and plan
- Ability to communicate very technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Drive results across highly complex, matrixed teams and systems
- Willingness to see beyond what currently exists
- Ability to influence teams not directly under your authority
- Stellar organizational skills to keep all teams on track
- Have an enthusiastic, curious, and optimistic attitude towards projects – with a sense of humor when things don’t go as planned
- Highly collaborative nature – you love bringing others along on the journey
If this aligns with your skills and career goals, we want to work with you!