eCommerce Operations Manager - Category
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
By helping to capture, preserve, and share life’s joy, Shutterfly connects people to what matters. With a focus on improving our customer engagement and personalization capabilities, we want to further this mission. This role will be highly visible across the company to deliver against strategic capabilities. You’ll operate in an agile team that is adaptable, quick moving, and cross functional to deliver best-in-class marketing personalization experiences for millions of customers.
The eCommerce Operations Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the merchandising and marketing plans across desktop web, mobile web and mobile app that are consistent with business goals and delivers a relevant and personalized customer experience.
How will you make an impact?
This person will have demonstrated skill with ecommerce site personalization strategies and tools and processes for website management. This position will report to the Sr. eCommerce Operations Manager and work closely with eCommerce Merchandising Managers, as well as cross-functional teams in Marketing, Engineering and Product Management.
Your success will be because you are/have...
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in ecommerce site operations including personalization capabilities.
- Knowledge of site branding, content and merchandising tactics.
- Possess an affinity for the customer and a desire to provide the best customer experience.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Must have a record of accomplishment with data analysis (adobe analytics & tableau a plus).
- In depth knowledge of web platforms and technology.
- Experience with content management tool.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Setup and manage content in Shutterfly’s content management system
- Implement site experiences, promotions and taxonomy/navigation updates on the web, including setting up A/B tests leveraging 3rd party and in-house testing tools
- Execute content strategy, promotional planning and customer segmentation
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders to continually drive the best customer experience possible while meeting business objectives
- Execute the launch of all new products, features and/or services across all platforms on time and in alignment with visual merch strategy.
- Manage key areas of site functionality and optimize the customer experience and business results.
- Build and maintain landing pages and category pages in alignment with merchandising strategy.
- Define and drive opportunities for optimization and improvements in customer journey.
- Contribute to the development of the personalization plan, monitor results and participate in analysis including making recommendations for improvements.
- Using Adobe analytics, revenue forecasts, seasonal trends and other reporting, review performance of assigned areas of the site and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the testing team and merchandising to ensure proper execution of tests and reading of test results