Sr. Financial Analyst I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our Consumer FP&A team, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s financial performance. This is a highly visible role within a relatively flat organization – someone who wants to ramp up quickly and be an influential voice on the team will find success!
The Sr. Financial Analyst role will require a high-energy detail-oriented individual, adept at working through large data sets, structuring analyses, and communicating key takeaways. The role also provides a great opportunity to work with business partners across the organization and learn the inner workings of a sizeable and highly successful e-commerce brand and operation.
What You'll Do Here:
- Partner and collaborate with executives across the company and provide them with strategic insights and data-driven recommendations for their most critical business issues
- Own and drive a category or division within the business, which includes working with the team to prepare weekly and monthly reports, category dashboards, key metrics, and financial results
- Share and leverage findings from across the categories to maximize opportunities for the broader business
- Provide support with preparation of financial plan, forecasts, and budget
- Prepare and enhance quarterly executive management reporting packages
- Support acquisition due diligence and integration efforts
Skills You'll Bring:
- Financial modeling and analysis techniques including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Analytical thinking with an excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks, and to use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
- Strong drive for data integrity, process definition, and organizational alignment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience in a Finance role at medium to large size company, public or private
- Passion for consumer-facing e-commerce brands, growth and category management
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Hyperion
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.