Industrial Engineer II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly Operations is at the heart of all Shutterfly divisions to support manufacturing with equipment, continuous improvement, systems and new products. This role will lead large scale projects across multiple sites to deliver on cost savings, quality and productivity goals.
What You'll Do Here...
- Lead continuous improvement projects with the cards and prints business lines
- Create equipment and system requirements for delivering new products
- Evaluate areas of opportunity to improve manufacturing throughput
- Mentor engineers within the team
- Drive processes through the Shutterfly facilities
The Skills You'll Bring...
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• 2 to 5 years in production engineering, manufacturing management, production system development