Sr. Marketing Specialist I
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Overview & Outcomes
We are looking for a data-driven B2B marketer to own all aspects of demand generation - defining, creating, executing, and measuring integrated campaigns using a variety of marketing channels to meet business objectives. The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including email marketing (experience with Salesforce Pardot), content marketing, online events, and marketing automation.
If you are excited about demand generation and campaign planning, we would love to have you on the team!
Great to Haves
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing/product marketing, advertising, or business communication on either the client or agency side
- Knowledge of demand generation tactics and lead conversion tools (Salesforce Pardot)
- Ability to manage marketing plans to drive customer engagement, loyalty, and awareness through email, print, and other marketing channels.
- Can effectively communicate our Lifetouch differentiating values to new and prospective customers.
- Writes creative briefs that articulate marketing objectives and criteria for the development of various touchpoints
- Writes content for digital consumer touchpoints (e.g., emails, sms, print collateral)
- Manages the development and execution of seasonal print and electronic touchpoints
- Analyzes data, reports results, and provides insights and recommendations
- Implements a test and learn culture with a nimble approach to marketing processes
- Evaluates and contributes to the ongoing optimization of marketing campaign strategy and customer touchpoint effectiveness, specifically in the digital space
- Maintains promotional calendar and provides promotional recommendations
Lifetouch is committed to a “hybrid” work model with a balance between remote work and in-person collaboration. As such, you should be located proximate our primary office in Eden Prairie, MN.
Committed to making all of life’s experiences unforgettable, today Shutterfly is a leading digital retailer and manufacturing platform for photography and personalized products, with ambition to become the world’s leading marketplace of design-centric, personalized products that foster one’s self-expression.
At Shutterfly, we value people who:
- Own it, by delivering on their commitments and take responsibility to go above and beyond any defined role;
- Zoom out, to see the big picture and don’t let silo’s get in the way of the success of our customers, communities or company;
- Move fearlessly, and quickly without sacrificing quality in seizing opportunities and tackling challenges;
- Explore new angles, through hunger and curiosity, welcoming change, seeking improvement, learning equally from success and failure;
- Embrace differences, foster an environment where all voices are heard, ensuring others feel respected, supported and appreciated.
Shutterfly operates three divisions: Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. The Consumer division helps customers create the most from life’s moments through its flagship personalized Shutterfly products; premium offerings in its Tiny Prints boutique; Snapfish custom photo gifts, as well as wedding invitations and stationery; and GrooveBook, a monthly subscription service. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers enterprise digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.