Agility and Adoption Program Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
The Agility and Adoption Program Manager is accountable for ensuring that the technology solutions and integration initiatives of Shutterfly’s Enterprise Information Services (EIS) organization deliver the right outcomes, at the right time and in the right way, by creating an optimal workplace experience for employees working with tools and apps through user-centric design, intentional engagement and focused adoption initiatives.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Program Portfolio Mgmt, this position will be responsible for providing PMO and Scrum Master (SM) support for EIS End User Experience Epics.
This position will help build strong and productive relationships with all business leaders, ensuring that EIS is positioned as a business enabler and trusted partner. This position will also be accountable for ensuring that EIS’ delivery of technology solutions and enhancements is business outcome-focused, agile, and leverages good organizational change management practices to ensure sustainable success.
Agility and Adoption Scrum Master (SM)
- Lead business adoption efforts for major technology programs, including stakeholder engagement, collaboration, communication, change management and end user training.
- Coordinate change related interdependencies across business capability areas, each with its own business partners and applications leader/team, including: Finance, Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, IT Service Management, Collaboration, End-User Enablement, etc.
- Promote culture, collaboration and standardization of approach for agile requirements definition, backlog management and delivery.
- Partner with Functional and Business teams to ensure programs and technologies follow design thinking principles.
- Lead by doing, modeling behaviors and achieving outcomes expected of others early and consistently
- Use data and analytics to identify/prioritize needs and measure the impact on business outcomes
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Business Relationship Management
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse leaders, communicate an IT vision and strategy across levels of the organization and build consensus around key initiatives and projects.
- Excellent negotiating skills with internal customers and external service providers.
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written. Able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- A team player who favors a collaborative approach when working with internal and external providers.
- Proven ability to build trust with others through a commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- A high energy leader who is tenacious and passionate about reaching their goals.
Organizational Change Management
- Demonstrated skills in Organizational Change Management; lead experience as part of large scale, agile business transformation initiatives highly desired.
- Experience leading, designing, developing and delivering end user training programs for major releases as well as ongoing sustainment; SAP EnableNow or comparable tool experience strongly desired.
- Designs Communication Plans and effectively leverages RACI/RASCI to ensure stakeholders at all levels are appropriately engaged
- Applies User-Centric Design to solve problems that optimize collaboration; application areas include physical (e.g., conference rooms or shared workspaces) and virtual collaboration (e.g., MS Teams) environments
- Runs campaigns to promote increased levels of personalization, transparency, simplification, authenticity and organizational responsiveness
- Able to drive/influence cultural change leading to a more engaged and productive workforce with empathy for personal and organizational contexts
- In addition to managing change at scale, is able to drive ongoing, iterative change
- Articulates business outcomes qualitatively and quantitatively, using KPIs
Program Portfolio Management
- Experience leading change initiatives for multiple parallel initiatives.
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.
- Proven results engaging virtual teams to the successful delivery of tangible outcomes
- Must have proven experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or other agile delivery plus ITIL / IT Service Management processes but not be a zealot about any particular framework; the ideal candidate will have SAFe knowledge and experience applied to SAP implementations and other enterprise application development programs.
Professional Experience and Education
- 10+ years of IT technology and business experience.
- 5+ years of team leader experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field (advance degree desirable).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills.
- Must have a strong track record of leading initiatives through cross-functional influence without formal authority; internal or external consulting background is a strong plus.
- Must have ability to serve as a change agent and influence business direction.
- Experience working with Microsoft O365, SAP S/4HANA (Finance, OTC and Supply Chain) , and SuccessFactors (HR and Payroll) as a power user – configuring, developing or training others in their use – is highly desired.
- Experience with SaaS solutions such as Salesforce and ServiceNow is highly desired.
- SAFe Release Train Engineer or SAFe Scrum Master certification is highly desired.
- Six Sigma, Lean or other business process improvement training or education is highly desired.
- SAP EnableNow or similar tool experience is highly desired.
- Experience with Envoy hoteling solution a plus.