At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Temporary Contract Position for 4-5 months
Position is currently remote. Candidate MUST be local.
What You'll Do Here:
- Perform standard order management tasks such as placing purchase orders, coordinate transportation if necessary and follow up through delivery
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to meet procurement objectives
- Maintain master data in Oracle/SAP and perform ad-hoc checks to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with Planner and Manager to validate information and place orders.
- Support partner inventory with order expedites, providing tracking information, following up on any past-due PO’s.
- Resolve to root cause any receiving issues and expedite material deliverables, interfacing as necessary with functional departments (i.e. Partner Management, Warehousing, Quality, Accounts Payable, and Manufacturing)
- B.S. degree with emphasis on Operations, Supply Chain or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience as a purchasing/planning professional
- MS Excel knowledge is a must
- Must be able to present data and analysis in an organized, clear, and concise manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Prefer experience with enterprise ERP systems, Oracle and/or SAP specifically
- Familiarity with Lean principles and JIT environments