Sr. Program Manager II - Marketing Process & Change Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
We are looking for a high-performing, strategic, and analytical Process & Change Manager to join our Corporate Transformation team. In this role, you report to the head of Transformation Operations and will develop and drive strategies to transform and scale Marketing operations. This role will challenge you to derive smart decisions from ambiguous data sets, inspire more junior team members and partner with leaders across a broad group of stakeholders to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
What You'll Do Here
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing operational processes from planning through execution, as well as the implementation and adoption of new tools to achieve the goals of reducing costs and time to market, and enabling scale
- Partner with leaders across the organization to identify high priority structural, technology-driven or process driven changes to manage to successful implementation.
- Identify business process challenges and opportunities by analyzing process data, metrics and through facilitation of teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Advocate, develop, and implement organizational, technical and process solutions to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Use creativity to identify new data sets, and use existing data sets in new ways, to answer emerging business questions. Be solution oriented and able to take an ambiguous idea and formulate sound decision making
- Provide process and change management support for implementation of enterprise tools such as a Digital Asset Management tool or Marketing Automation Platform system
The Skills You'll Bring
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, ecommerce, or product development project/program management or a relevant professional field
- Bachelors degree; MBA or relevant graduate education a plus
- Proven track record in taking ownership to deliver transformation results related to process and organizational change within a fast-paced environment
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategies and financial goals
- Senior presence, able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and a sense of what is right for the customer
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Change Management, Lean/Project /Program Mgt. certification
- Technical background or technical orientation