Sr. Business Analyst II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The SAP S/4HANA Sr. Business Analyst, Order to Cash will be a key member of the Enterprise Applications team in supporting the ongoing SAP S/4HANA and SAP Hybris Cloud (C4C) implementations and transitioning to production maintenance & support.
What You'll Do Here
- Leads and supports projects related to Order to Cash integration with S4 HANA OTC, FI, 3rd dropship procurement, revenue recognition business processes.
- Collaborate with Revenue recognition Finance SMEs to gather business requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Work closely with E-Commerce engineering teams to identify the integrations between multiple business unit OMS platforms and S/4HANA
- Strive to proactively resolve technical and process issues impacting the Finance and Supply Chain organizations
- This position will play a major role in helping to establish and drive master data governance and management activities and solutions that maintain the integrity of the sales orders that flow from multiple OMS, and of the procurement orders that support our fulfillment of those sales orders.
- Provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for business stakeholders.
- Plans and organizes project tasks, reports progress, manages and coordinates internal and application managed service (AMS) partner resources.
- Creates test plans, test cases, and test scripts and performs functional testing & maintains system documentation.
The Skills You'll Bring
- 8-12 years of progressive experience in Configuration, Development, and maintenance of SAP OTC module with demonstrated experience in defining complex pricing procedures, 3rd Party E-Commerce platform integrations utilizing PI/PO or CPI etc.
- Experienced in SAP OTC complete life cycle from business requirement definition, through design, build, testing, training, technical documentation, and delivery to production.
- High-volume E-Commerce industry experience is a must
- S/4HANA Condition contract and settlement process for royalties and bounties
- Experience in building integration of OTC processes with Procure to Pay, FICO (including account-based COPA and SAP certified tax solution similar to Vertex) is highly desired.
- Experience with Master Data Management solutions and governance processes
- Proven experience working hand in hand with business process stakeholders and functional SMEs
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, preparing test scenarios, writing test scripts and performing end-to-end testing
- Clear understanding of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC) as applied to ERP.
- Proven experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or other agile delivery methods.
It Is highly desirable, but not required to have:
- Experience in SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) and the API’s exposed with S4 HANA
- SAP RAR or any other equivalent revenue recognition solution.