Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your passion for photography together with your love for being inspired by and involved with School Special Events? Consider joining the Lifetouch team as a Candid Photographer!
- Transport photography equipment to assigned Picture Event locations
- Provide leadership on the job site and serve as a liaison between customers (school administration) and Lifetouch.
- Complete appropriate paperwork related to photography jobs
- Respond effectively to unexpected situations that arise while on site
- After events, upload images from home
- Participate in ongoing training and recognition programs offered by Lifetouch
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma, or equivalent experience
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment
- One to two years of related photography experience is desired (or equivalent combination of experience and education)
- Highly organized with excellent communications skills
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, usually weekends and evenings and some weekends
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured vehicle to reach assigned locations and while transporting photography equipment
- Ability to select, set up, and operate cameras and equipment for varied conditions of inside and outside photography.