Commencement Photographe with Equipment
Seasonal Part-Time Commencement Photographer
· Lifetouch Special Events is looking for motivated and dependable photographers to work as a team to capture images at college commencements in the spring and winter. The numbers of events and hours will fluctuate based on business needs.
· Be comfortable shooting in manual mode and be proficient in the use of external flash.
· The ability to lift equipment and stand or sit for a prolonged period.
· The ability to work efficiently in a team setting or independently. It is also important that applicants demonstrate good customer service and communication skills.
· The ability to interact in a positive and professional manner.
· Essential to work thoroughly and quickly while under pressure.
· Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on equipment and experience.
· No post production will be necessary.
· Mileage is awarded for the use of a personal vehicle
· Drive time is paid
· Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios Inc. is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background and driving record check.
If you are looking for some side work in the early winter and spring, this is the position for you!
Here is a list of required equipment:
2 camera bodies
2 medium range lenses
1 bracket (minimum, prefer 2)
2 on-camera flash units
1 light meter
1 step stool/ladder
2 digital voice recorders
1 laptop to transfer images to USB drive