At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
With the recent acquisitions of Lifetouch and Snapfish, and the take-private transaction by Apollo Global Management, we are embarking on a new phase of growth and transformation. We are looking for a candidate to join our newly created Transformation Office, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s three year plan and beyond. This role requires a high degree of strategic thinking, sharp program management skills and a keen business acumen. This role will be hands-on and focused on driving both cost and growth strategies with x-functional stakeholders to achieve transformational results. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior executive team.
What You Will do Here:
- Translate strategic vision into multi-year delivery plans that span across the enterprise to deliver outcomes that impact/drive organizational transformation
- Manage ambiguous goals, understand the big picture, bridge and navigate corporate silos, be inquisitive / connect dots, and be influential in operationalizing strategic plans
- Make things happen. Passionate collaborator who understands the business and can navigate the organizations various teams with differing priorities to drive execution.
- Create scalable, high value process to streamline daily operations that aid in the management of the top line strategy and supporting portfolio
- Communicate at all levels of the organization. Candidate must be able to understand and intelligently articulate complex and/or ambiguous initiatives to others vertically and horizontally throughout the organization.
- Support the development of the transformation office as a new function at Shutterfly using experience of best practice transformation and change management methodologies
- Drive business cases for strategic initiatives. You will design and set up cross-functional programs to drive the delivery objective including: governance, risk management, benefits tracking, and physical product.
- Utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results across the business
The skills you'll bring:
- 8+ years of management consulting experience or business experience in a strategy or growth team
- Experience designing, leading, and executing change efforts for critical, enterprise-wide, and multidisciplinary initiatives
- Strategic thinker with strong business and financial acumen can identify opportunities using a data driven approach
- Familiar with software delivery or retail/ecommerce environments
- Strong experience managing cross-functional programs and x-geographical teams
- Strong Influencing and stakeholder management skills, experience working with senior business stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Not deterred by challenges – sees opportunities and isn’t afraid to tackle them
- Comfortable working through ambiguity
- Excited about working on building out a new function and contributing to how it will add value in the organization
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience we want to work with you!