Sr. Program Manager II - Product Development Process & Change Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
We are looking for a high-performing, strategic, and analytical Process & Change Manager to join our new Corporate Transformation team. In this role, you report to the head of Transformation Operations and will develop and drive strategies to transform consumer goods and software product development processes across the organization. This role will challenge you to derive smart decisions from ambiguous data sets, inspire more junior team members and partner with leaders across a broad group of stakeholders to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
What You'll Do Here
- Identify opportunities to optimize the entire consumer goods product launch process, from initial sourcing and development and through to launch on web and app to achieve the goals of reducing time and cost to launch and improving the success rates of new product launches
- Partner with leaders across the organization to identify high priority structural, technology-driven or process driven changes to manage to successful implementation.
- Identify business process challenges and opportunities by analyzing process data, metrics and through facilitation of teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues in the business processes and systems.
- Advocate, develop, and implement organizational, technical and process solutions to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Provide process and change management support for implementation of enterprise tools such as a Product Lifecycle Management tool or Product Information Management system
The Skills You’ll Bring
- 8+ years of experience in ecommerce, product development or manufacturing project/program management or a relevant professional field
- Bachelors degree; MBA or relevant graduate education a plus
- Proven track record in taking ownership to deliver transformation results related to process and organizational change within a fast-paced environment
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategies and financial goals
- Senior presence, able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Change Management, Lean/Project /Program Mgt. certification
- Technical background or technical orientation