Account Service Coordinator 2
- Work closely with Account Service Supervisor, Premanufacturing Team, and Manufacturing team on day-to-day workflow activities of multiple accounts/territories including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
- Utilize the ServiceNow Ticketing systems to collaborate with Territory representatives and Premanufacturing Team members to resolve issues with data or products.
- Organize and maintain accurate client information.
- Efficiently process and relay client requests/revisions to pertinent internal and external contacts.
- Quickly and accurately process all revisions, update all production-related documents at time of final release, and clearly convey client requests and expectations to Production/Premanufacturing Team.
- Participate in communication/training/meetings via Teams.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Territory Reps, Premanufacturing Teams, Manufacturing Teams, and other business contacts.
- Prepare reports on program activities, progress, and status – update Territory Reps on status of jobs or delays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement, with commercial or transactional print industry experience in a customer service-related capacity preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications