Digital Print & Bindery Technician Specialists - All Shifts
Searching for high level Digital Print & Bindery talent for our state of the art facility in Fort Mill, SC. Relocation assistance potentially available!
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. With over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly in our state-of-the-art facilities.
Why work at one of our Shutterfly production facilities?
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
What You’ll Do Here
- Digital Print or Bindery equipment maintenance, which includes electrical, mechanical, chemical, and consumables diagnostics and repair
- Preventative Maintenance audits and task prioritization
- Dismantling, adjusting, repairing and assembling equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and technical drawings escalation to equipment vendors
- Inventory control, purchasing, parts tracking
- Adherence to OSHA policies
- Must be able to work various shifts depending on business needs
- partners with production staff and management team to ensure optimum equipment “up-time” levels are achieved
The Skills You’ll Bring
- 4+ years Digital Press and/or Bindery experience desired
- 2 year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment and must be willing to work on all shifts, as needs
- Thorough experience in technical maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Thorough understanding of process control and troubleshooting of recurring or intermittent issues
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple priorities in a changing environment and develop effective solutions
- Ability to document procedures and practices