Application Support Technician
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Resolution for problem jobs.
- Production PC support (hardware & software)
- Intra company support (other production facilities)
- Researching of new technologies
- Other projects and assignments as required.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-year technical degree/A+ certification in computer science or 2 years related work experience required (may be substituted for degree/certification requirement).
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Windows and Windows NT
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with related computer and networking equipment installation, configuration, and maintenance, including PCs, servers, peripherals, switches, hubs, software and OS.
- Knowledge of SQL, MYSQL, FOXPRO and web authoring a plus.
- Able to lift and move up to 40 lbs.
- Flexible schedule (able to work alternate shifts and weekends as needed)
- Knowledge of safe working habits, ability to follow instructions and work under pressure, demonstrated problem solving ability.
- No performance or attendance disciplinary action greater than counseling within the last year.
- Establishes and maintains positive principal working relationships, supports company goals in speech and in action, works cooperatively with others, respectfully communicates with other employees and management
- Can read and write English, communicate verbally, organize self, tasks and work environment to carry out responsibilities
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.