At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
With the recent acquisitions of Lifetouch and Snapfish, and the take-private transaction by Apollo Global Management, we are embarking on a new phase of growth, focused on delighting our customers with our award-winning photo books, gifts, home decor, premium cards, invitations and stationery, as well as a seamless customer experience and digital creation process.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Corporate FP&A team, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s financial performance. This is a highly visible role within a relatively flat organization- someone who will define and drive in-depth financial analysis for internal stakeholders including Senior Executives and external stakeholders including our PE firm.
The Finance Manager role will require a high-energy detail-oriented individual, adept at working through large data sets, structuring analyses, defining KPIs, and communicating key takeaways. The role will partner with our Private Equity firm, helping set and drive KPI’s across the entire company. The role also will help drive and own weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting across the Finance organization.
What You'll Do Here:
- Partner with senior business leadership to define relevant KPIs and establish a framework for ongoing reporting and analysis.
- Interact with and provide support and KPIs to our PE firm
- Support month-end close activities, forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting, and ad hoc analysis in order to assist senior leadership with financial analysis
- Develop reporting packages & dashboards for financial & business review meetings that succinctly summarize key insights.
- Cross functionally work with Accounting and Investor Relations to provide financial analysis for external investors
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- 6-8 or more years relevant experience, specifically within financial planning and analysis at medium to large size company, public or private
- Systems savvy, ideally with experience implementing or overseeing financial planning and reporting tools
- Exceptional analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Adaptable to changes and agile with execution
- Strong results orientation and bias for action across the finance organization
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle/SAP and Hyperion a plus
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.
This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.