At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
Shutterfly is looking for a Product Manager to join their team! The purpose of the Product Manager is to assist in the development of an organizational competency focused on agile business requirements definition, analysis, and design. The position will ensure that customer requirements are captured, appropriately decomposed and documented accordingly to meet the technology and business needs while meeting clear acceptance criteria. The position will work closely with the Engineering teams, Product team, user experience and business user community to understand and align project goals, system requirements, and functional needs.
What You'll Do Here:
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Manage all aspects of the Product including feature definition, requirement gathering, traceability, analysis, mock-ups, non-functional requirements and system related requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and work flow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with system and application architects to establish a “right sized” solution that solves the business problem and is consistent with our current and long-term systems architecture.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Work independently with users to define requirements and under direction of Product management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a consistent business system analysis methodology that is used company-wide to plan and execute projects to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience owning a B2B Product
- Proven ability to utilize various business analysis / business process analysis skills and tools including:
- Business scenario and use case documentation
- Screen mock-up or wiring diagrams
- Process and workflow modeling
- Requirements definition and prioritization
- Business rule definition and facilitation
- Agile Frameworks including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Persona development
- Deployment and implementation planningIf this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!