Lead Systems and Operations Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The Shutterfly Product Sourcing team is seeking an Integration Manager to join our team. The Integration Manager is responsible for integrating new external manufacturing partners through the technical aspects of the Shutterfly order API and for implementing new Shutterfly order API services with external manufacturing partners. Ideal candidates will have experience with an on-demand order API and the integration of on-demand manufacturing.
What You'll Do Here:
- Own and execute on a roadmap of projects related to Shutterfly external manufacturing and Shutterfly order API services. Work closely with the Shutterfly Fulfillment Platform team, Shutterfly Partner Fulfillment team and external manufacturing partners in the implementation of API services.
- On-board new external manufacturing partners into the Shutterfly order API.
- Responsible for documenting, communicating, holding meetings and managing projects with internal and external stakeholders ensuring all have a clear understanding of the project.
- Create project timelines to meet the target launch date.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with 15+ external manufacturing partners.
- Identify and raise project issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders. Offer solutions to mitigate risk to product/project launch/success.
- Be a SME/super user for the Shutterfly Fusion product life management tool.
- Support the development and establishment of new tools and more efficient processes.
- 5+ years-experience in executing projects that involve cross-functional teams in business and operations.
- Background in industries related to on-demand manufacturing, operations, printing and fulfillment.
- Experience working with XML schema.
- Experience working with engineering teams in developing solutions for manufacturing.
- Proven track record of executing on-time development of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive, organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Technical and analytical mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity.
- Experienced in driving many products/projects in fast paced environment with quick pivoting and changing priorities.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with Jira, Smartsheet, Autodesk/Fusion and Microsoft applications (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point).
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!