At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
Shutterfly is seeking a Strategy Analyst to support the Strategy & Transformation Offices that will deliver strategy execution, communication, and alignment across the organization. At Shutterfly we have an office of transformation that orchestrates, integrates and unlocks critical value creation initiatives, and an office of Strategy that provides business units with strategic direction, and planning. Both of these offices sit under the Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer.
This role will support company-wide transformation initiatives to deliver short-term performance improvement and long-term enterprise value. The Strategy Analyst is a part of a small SWAT team that is responsible for executing the mandates of the Strategy and Transformation Offices. In this generalist role you will work at the intersection of data, strategy, and transformation, using your analytical prowess to unlock opportunities, overcome obstacles, and guide our journey to excellence.
- Financial and data analysis
- Performance and change management
- Stakeholder engagement and influence
- Executive support- administrative and analytical support (document and deck preparation)
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, patterns and insights that inform strategic decision-making.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) and measurement frameworks to track process and success of strategic initiatives. Your mission is to provide continuous feedback and insights for informed decision-making.
- Prepare dashboard reports, board presentations, and communication materials to convey strategic insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Communicate recent performance and provide forward- looking perspective in impact vs. plan and interventions to accelerate and sustain performance.
- Support executive staff on M&A diligence and potential integration.
- Develop and manage strategic direction and lead the strategic planning and AOP process.
- Assist In the development of the organization’s strategic plans and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Chief Transformation and Strategy Officer to refine goals, objectives and action plans
- 2+ years of experience working in an analytical role, preferably at a management consulting firm, or a similarly rigorous analytical environment.
- Excellent storyteller that can build compelling board and executive presentations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quickly knows how to build trust with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Thrives in a an fast-paced, ambiguous work environment with action- orientation and drive
- Adept at organizing and analyzing data.
- Proficiency in PowerBI, Excel, and SQL
- Proven analytical and financial skills to run fact-based analysis and link to financial performance and value creation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Data, Finance or a related field.
- Experience with forecasting and predictive modeling
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.