Lifetouch School Photography captures smiling faces from kindergarten through high school graduation. Our photographers provide schools and families with high-quality images and a memorable Picture Day experience from start to finish. We are part of the Shutterfly family of brands. At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.
The Account Specialist serves as an operational touch point and support for the sales function with a focus on host services and event management.
Our Account Specialists enjoy:
- Performance based Incentives
- Eligible for benefits on Day One
- Paid training
- Fun team culture with an engaging Work Culture
- Closed over the holidays- we follow the school schedule
- A work environment that prioritizes health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Host (School) Services
- Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the telephone/emails and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction.
- Investigates and resolves lab delays.
- Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal, Parent Notify, Prestige Yearbook Choice (PYC) and Prestige Appointment Scheduling (PAS) to school contacts.
- Contacts and works with account to collect and fix Composites as needed.
Contract Management and Entry
- Responsible for account booking management and accuracy by partnering with the Sales function to ensure accurate contact information and school enrollment.
- Monitors, researches and resolves booking exceptions.
- Completes job entry across all product lines including ordering of sales materials (flyers) and school supplies.
- Contacts accounts to secure student data (EDT) to work within the given internal Lifetouch systems.
- Supports the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests (i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or other territory- specific process.
- May create marketing collateral for Prestige business and ship the picture day reminders to students.
- Receives completed standardized Work Orders and ID design specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open items.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
Scheduling School Picture Day Event(s)
- Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar.
- Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture date) details.
- Contacts accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled photography events.
- Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for date changes.
- May include setting up the scheduling parameters for picture day for Prestige business and scheduling subjects for “road’ and studio-based programs.
- Provides customer service to end consumers as required
- Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment surveys)
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations
Minimum General Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers
- Ability to handle confidential information
Apply today to learn more about joining the Lifetouch team as an Account Specialist!