Office Support Coordinator 2
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
- Coordinates employee data collection, communication and distribution as directed by corporate requirements and the territory manager.
- Maintains accurate and complete filing system; Organizes and maintains territory personnel files.
- Assists the manager in developing territory policies and procedures. Communicates corporate and territory policies to all new and current employees.
- In conjunction with corporate guidelines, assists the Territory Manager in compliance with company cash handling and banking procedures for the territory. Communicates current and future changes to all employees affected. Monitors accuracy of deposit records.
- Maintains office software and equipment.
- Enters photography job information into Lifetouch systems.
- Supervises territory in-house or local photo processing and related services.
- Communicates with processing labs as needed to work through job problems related to work in profess at the labs.
- Oversees territory expense operations including payables and accounts receivable. Monitors charge and draw reports.
- Manages school service delivery items.
- Schedules and monitors retake and make-up assignments.
- Oversees yearbook and candid functions and services.
- Develops procedures for and monitors refund and reorder activities.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Performs as the territory safety coordinator to include provincial compliance issues, training and proper reporting of employee accidents.
- Answer telephone and greets visitors, ascertains the nature of business, and provides information and/or routes call to appropriate territory employee
- Provides clerical support necessary for territory including typing, filing, ordering supplies, photocopying, and opening and distributing mails, this includes preparing PDK for Grad/Family/Special Events, Sign up kits, and Preprinted flyers.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory polices and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; proven supervisory or management experience; or equivalent combination of education and training
- Proven computer skills including using spreadsheet applications, word processing and some form of database
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills