Sr. Internal Audit & Compliance Analyst I (IT Audit)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly’s Internal Audit team provides independent, objective audit and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the Company operations. The team helps management accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control frameworks, and governance processes.The primary focus of this position will be to assist in the planning, testing, and execution of management’s annual IT internal audit projects and IT internal controls program to prepare the Company for compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This individual will be responsible for executing the IT elements of Internal Audit projects and the day-to-day tasks from scoping to testing and final reporting under the direction of Shutterfly’s Internal Audit leadership. This person will work directly with the IT process owners to help them identify and implement adequate IT general controls. This person will also perform the testing of key IT controls as needed as well as assisting with any remediation efforts. Additionally, this person will assist with the IT audit requests from the external auditors.
What You'll Do Here:
- Participates in the development of the annual IT audit plan (e.g. planning, risk assessment, scoping, testing allocation, etc.).
- Plays a key role in the scoping, performance and reporting phases of IT Internal Audit projects.
- Leads discussions with the IT process owners to update process narratives, RCMs, understand key controls, and related risks.
- Prepares, provides feedback, and maintains process narratives, RCMs, test results, etc. for new and existing IT processes.
- Conducts and schedules IT walkthroughs with the process owners and external auditors.
- Responsible for testing key controls for all in-scope IT processes as needed. This includes IT General and Application Controls testing, including developing test criteria/attributes as necessary. This also includes coordinating with the Process Owners to obtain the necessary documents for testing.
- Documents test results, issues, and recommendations; provides periodic status updates to the Internal Audit Senior Manager, and key stakeholders.
- Completes remediation testing as needed.
- Performs spreadsheet and report testing used to support financial reporting.
- Assists with requests from the Company’s external auditors.
- Continuously works to enhance the Internal Audit program to become more efficient and effective.
- Keeps current of trends in compliance and current best IT practices/techniques.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, information systems or equivalent experience
- CISA/CISSP/PMP/CIA/CPA preferred
- 5-8 years of experience with a public accounting firm or a public company’s internal audit or SOX department required
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: security, privacy, cybersecurity, e-commerce, supply chain systems and processes, manufacturing, financial processes and systems, data analytics and system implementations.
- A mix of operational, financial and IT audit as well as fraud audit experience preferred
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA Cloud ERP and Amazon Web Services preferred.
- Knowledge of COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and the COSO control framework
- Deep knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and a thorough understanding of IT risks and internal controls concepts
- Must be a team player, disciplined worker, have a positive attitude, and willing to learn. The ideal candidate should work independently when required.
- Attention to detail and must be able to multi-task on various projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships across the organization at all levels
- Some travel required (<20%)
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.