Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through college school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events. Lifetouch is an integral part of the Shutterfly family where we make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.
Be part of our amazing team in a key role as an Account Support Specialist. As an Account Support Specialist you will provide outstanding customer service to your assigned accounts, maintain information in Salesforce, schedule a variety of photographic events and develop relationships with a variety of people both within and outside of Lifetouch. If you thrive in a fast- paced environment, love helping people, are highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities, you will be successful in this role.
Our Account Support Specialists enjoy:
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Seasonal bonus opportunity
- Authentic, appreciative company culture
What You’ll Do Here:
- Work with your schools, the photography leaders and your sales partner to coordinate the scheduling of picture days and allocate resources appropriately.
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars and filing systems.
- Effectively communicate with your partners in the finishing labs regarding completion of jobs.
- Manage Account touch Points through the use of Salesforce and other internal tools, including phone and email interactions.
- Work with the accounts to confirm and update important picture day information in our databases including confirmation of products and services, receipt of picture day flyers and post picture day follow-up.
- Conduct follow up customer service calls after picture day and communicate feedback to appropriate teams in order to help improve future picture days.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Diploma or general degree (GED) required; 4-year degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and integrate information. Microsoft Office, Excel and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Highly organized
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to multi-task