Sr. eCommerce Specialist II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
The Senior eCommerce Operations Specialist (eCom Ops Manager) is responsible for day to day execution of the photo gifts and home décor category merchandising strategies (across desktop, mobile web, and app) that are consistent with brand and business goals in order to deliver a visually appealing and effective customer experience. In addition, this role is responsible for new product setup on the Shutterfly App.
The person in this role will also work to optimize funnel conversion and serve as the business lead for select eCommerce Roadmap projects. They are expected to participate in review of site analytics and to suggest ideas for visual merchandising tests or optimizations to increase conversion and AOS.
The person in this role must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks under aggressive timelines as well as a “can-do” attitude and full accountability.
How will you make an impact?
This person will have demonstrated skill with ecommerce site operations and tools and processes for website management. This position will report to the Sr. eCommerce Operations Manager and work closely with eCommerce Merchandising Managers, as well as cross-functional teams in Merchandising, Engineering, Product Management and UX.
Your success will be because you are/have...
- Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience in ecommerce site operations.
- Knowledge of site branding, content and merchandising tactics.
- Possess an affinity for the customer and a desire to provide the best customer experience.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Must have a record of accomplishment with data analysis (adobe analytics & tableau a plus).
- In depth knowledge of web platforms and technology.
- Experience with content management tool.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Setup and manage content in Shutterfly’s content management system.
- Implement site experiences, promotions and taxonomy/navigation updates on the web, including setting up A/B tests leveraging 3rd party and in-house testing tools.
- Execute content strategy, promotional planning and customer segmentation.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders to continually drive the best customer experience possible while meeting business objectives.
- Execute the launch of all new products, features and/or services across all platforms on time and in alignment with visual merch strategy.
- Manage key areas of site functionality and optimize the customer experience and business results.
- Build and maintain landing pages and category pages in alignment with merchandising strategy.
- Define and drive opportunities for optimization and improvements in customer journey.
- Using Adobe analytics, revenue forecasts, seasonal trends and other reporting, review performance of assigned areas of the site and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the testing team and merchandising to ensure proper execution of tests and reading of test results.