At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This position can be located in Austin, TX.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Consumer Finance team, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s financial performance. This is a highly dynamic role within a relatively flat organization. This individual will define and drive in-depth financial analysis for internal stakeholders including Senior Executives within the Consumer business and across the Finance organization.
The Finance Manager role will require a high-energy detail-oriented individual, adept at working through large data sets, structuring analyses, defining KPIs, and communicating key takeaways. The role will partner with our key business partners, helping set and drive KPI’s across the Consumer Business. The role also will help drive and own weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting within the Consumer Finance organization.
What You'll Do Here:
· Partner with senior business leadership to define relevant KPIs and establish a framework for ongoing reporting and analysis
· Support month-end close activities, forecasting, budgeting, and financial reporting in order to assist senior leadership with financial analysis
· Ad-hoc business case analysis to support business leadership decisions
· Develop reporting packages & dashboards for financial & business review meetings that succinctly summarize key insights
· Cross functionally work with Accounting, Central FP&A, and Cost Accounting to provide deeper P&L understanding / management to senior business leaders
The Skills You'll Bring:
· Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
· 6-8 or more years relevant experience, ideally within financial planning and analysis at medium to large size company, public or private
· Systems savvy, ideally with experience implementing or overseeing financial planning and reporting tools
· Exceptional analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
· Adaptable to changes and agile with execution
· Strong results orientation and bias for action across the finance organization
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
· Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills
· Experience with Oracle/SAP and Hyperion a plusIf this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.