At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a Finance Manager to manage OPEX for all G&A functions (CEO office, Legal, Finance, HR and Corporate Communications), helping senior leaders of those functions make critical resource allocation decisions by providing financial data and analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Partners with business leadership to define relevant KPIs and establish a framework for ongoing reporting and analysis.
- Supports month-end close activities, forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting, and ad hoc analysis in order to assist senior leadership with headcount and OPEX management.
- Analyzes account and project variances between actuals to forecasts / budgets and then creating new monthly forecasts and annual budgets and strategies with your business partners.
- Develops reporting packages & dashboards for financial & business review meetings that succinctly summarize key insights.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- 8 or more years relevant experience, specifically within financial planning and analysis
- Systems savvy, ideally with experience implementing or overseeing financial planning and reporting tools
- Strong orientation for actions and problem solving
- Adaptable to changes and agile with execution
- Strong results orientation and bias for action, including a high degree of initiative in understanding business needs
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills
- MBA preferred
- CPA or other professional credentials preferred