At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking to hire a SharePoint Administrator to join their team! The SharePoint Administrator partners with all business units with SharePoint sites to ensure that their respective sites are accessible and functional based on established requirements.
What You'll Do Here:
- Provides level I/II support for Office 365 services (primarily SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive).
- Provide day-to-day administration of SharePoint Online, including ongoing maintenance, permission management, access requests and updates, as well as troubleshooting, issue resolution, and end-user support.
- Manage and maintain site content and structure settings, site hierarchy, and site collection navigation.
- Creating and managing pages (modern and web part pages) and site collections, lists, libraries, templates, and sub-sites to meet the needs of the business.
- Deliver basic training to users and help develop and introduce best practices.
- Facilitating OneDrive setup and troubleshooting sync app issues.
- Perform complex administration tasks using SharePoint Online Management Shell and PnP PowerShell.
- Provides level I/II support for Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Participate in standard on-call rotation.
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience working in an operations and collaboration environment
- SharePoint Online site design and architecture
- Classic and Modern sites - architectural continuity and key differences
- Modern site page web parts
- Permission Management
- SharePoint Site Apps
- Modern and Classic Site Templates
- External/Guest Access
- SharePoint Online Management Shell and PnP PowerShell
- Power Automate associated with SharePoint list
- SharePoint list customization with PowerApps
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Custom SharePoint Designer workflows
- Client Side Object Model (CSOM) PowerShell.
- Exposure to SharePoint migration tools like ShareGate.