Growth Analytics Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a Principal Web Analyst to join our Customer Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you'll operate in an agile team that is adaptable, quick moving, and cross functional to deliver best-in-class marketing personalization experiences for millions of customers.
What You’ll Do here...
- Partner with stakeholders on strategic business questions; define and frame up questions, determine and get alignment on analytical approach; extract and manipulate data from database; synthesize analysis, derive insights, and present findings and recommendations
- Define measurement frameworks and KPIs for Marketing Personalization and Growth initiatives; prototype and/or build reports; partner with BI Developer to automate Tableau reports
- Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets
- Write SQL queries, perform custom analysis from various data sources (e.g., web clickstream, marketing engagement, and transactional data)
- Execute analysis projects related to targeting segmentation strategies, cohort analysis and tracking, customer lifetime value, churn prevention, A/B and multivariate test designs.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field or equivalent experience
- 6 + years progressive experience in Analytics, Growth Marketing, personalization or related field
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce and Marketing data collection and metrics;
- Strong SQL experience; Excel power user; experience with web analytics tools (Adobe) and Tableau
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
It is helpful, but not required to have
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis
- Curious about what drives customer trends
- Prior experience working in cross-functional, agile team
- Familiar with martech/adtech platforms and their audience functionalities (ESP, CDP, DMP, Publisher and Social Partners)