Program Coordinator II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This Program Coordinator role will manage the day-to-day activities of the Consumer and Product teams, including project support, partnering on communications, presentation creation and regular administrative activities that keep the team focused on company initiatives.
- Supports stakeholders with project details, as well as create presentations to report out on initiatives and deliverables.
- Collaborates with leaders and finance team on budgeting and forecasting needs and actuals.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is needed in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Maintains organization charts and distribution lists.
- Assists with cross functional coordination of collaboration opportunities, meetings and presentations to ensure all required stakeholders are included.
- Manages agendas, travel plans and appointments for leadership as backup to EA.
- Provides support in the preparation for meetings including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items and drafting the agenda.
- Assist with key initiative coordination and scheduling in support of the Transformation team.
- Track and manage all key deliverables and milestones in support of the Consumer team.
- Normally receives no instructions on routine work, and general instructions on new assignments.
- Ability to take pieces of work across the org and organize them in a deliverable package, such as executive presentations
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met.
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results.
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited.
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once.
- Ability and experience working with Executives and C-Suite members.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fact paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, time management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office management tools and applications.
- Familiarity with Jira and project management tools preferred.