At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
As a Product Manager within Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS), you will partner with sales, client services, business, technology and manufacturing counterparts to directly engage customers in creating customer and market focused products, services and solutions strategies, build product roadmaps and deliver high-quality experiences that delight our clients and drive business growth.
You will create solution strategies that will seek to solve customer challenges by leveraging the value chain, including front end digital services, customer-facing technology, print production, and communication services.
What You'll Do Here:
- Directly engage enterprise customers and prospects to identify compelling solutions to customer challenges and needs, leveraging existing or new services, technology and production capabilities.
- Manage specific projects as SBS builds upon current business and supports revenue growth
- Develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, work with multiple engineering teams and develop and continually manage a well-groomed backlog.
- As the product owner, collaborate with and motivate cross-functional teams, aligning on common product strategies and tactics.
- Successfully and continually manage and prioritize overall product and project roadmaps that align to SBS business objectives; manage overall product and solution lifecycle.
- Hands-on product development from concept through delivery with a cross functional team to deliver against an aggressive timeline. Work closely with associated internal teams to balance technical, product and business trade-offs.
- Leverage detailed market research and competitive landscape analyses to inform business plans, value propositions, customer solutions, pricing strategies and product roadmaps.
- Use financial acumen and key business metrics to build business cases that inform investments, prioritize defined project initiatives, and determine successful deployment and adoption of features.
- Support sales teams and sales process, including participation in customer meetings and development of sales enablement tools.
- Anticipate and help resolve resource gaps, obstacles and timing issues. Ensure efficient use of company’s resources cross-functionally.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 5+ years Product Management experience in a business-to-business (b2b) environment, working with sales teams and directly engaging large and mid-sized enterprise customers. Experience with SaaS, marketing automation, digital print, mobile and e-commerce applications a plus.
- Experience in and understanding of the healthcare industry, including business cycles, member materials and regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile product development environment.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion and motivating and driving a project team to success.
- Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- Leverage insights and data gathered to drive business decisions and inform product roadmap.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships both within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!