VP, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Reporting to the CFO, the VP of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis plays a key leadership role on Shutterfly’s strategic Finance team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on yet strategic leader who can oversee all of the tools and processes across the company that will support future growth. Bringing a strong analytical toolset and proven experience leading the planning activities of a large complex company, you will be a strategic partner to all areas of the Shutterfly business that includes Shutterfly Global Consumer, Lifetouch, Manufacturing & Operations, and all other Corporate functions. Reporting to this position are Central FP&A team, Consumer FP&A team, LifeTouch FP&A team and Manufacturing and Ops FP&A team.
- Enterprise Forecasting and Budgeting - works closely with operational finance teams and business leaders to gather insights into business trends to update monthly forecasts, lead the enterprise-wide annual budget process and the long term planning models including consolidating inputs across the organization and having informed perspectives on results, responsible for monthly executive P&L reporting and being able to present monthly results to Executive Team
- Presentations - including production of enterprise-level reporting such as P&Ls, KPI’s, QBR materials and monthly financial decks for review with executives. Also, Board of Directors’ presentations, supplemental materials and other external presentations as needed.
- Financial Analytics – develop and deliver ad hoc analyses whereby results address current business challenges and answer questions regarding future financial scenarios. Your goal would be to draw conclusions that will help shape strategy through fact-based insights.
- Business Partner to Functional Leads - strong, vocal and professional business partner to functions to assist them with understanding drivers and trends in their business, identify growth opportunities and develop ideas with organization leaders into strategic business plans including financial outcomes
- Leadership and management of high performing team - with focus on individual development, efficient prioritization, and delivery of high-quality output whilst meeting key deadlines.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience managing the financial planning process across a company in the consumer and technology company
- Ability to partner with C-suite and other levels of management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the aptitude to create and deliver high quality presentations
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with multiple planning & reporting tools (experience with implementation a plus)
- Knowledge of financials statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) is required
Required experience and skills:
- 15+ Years Finance Leadership
- 5+ Years Corporate FP&A Leadership
- Track record of effective change management
- Preferred Experience & Skills Strong orientation to financial systems
- Proven results in cross-functional change management
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Certified Corporate FP&A Professional a plus
- MBA preferred