Sr. Designer - Off Platform
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We're a dynamic in-house agency of positive ego-free misfits. We're enthusiastic & thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turnaround environment. Positive vibes only.
What You'll Do Here:
• Develop modern, digital Design Systems for our portfolio of brands
• Work collaboratively to conceptualize, define and bring to life Design work focused on off-platform channels: direct mail, email & social.
• Develop modern, well thought out and on strategy design for our portfolio of brands.
• Actively participate in project Kickoffs, asking insightful questions to gain detail, clarification and alignment with Business Partners
• Partner with Managing Art Directors, Art Directors, Designers and Copywriters to bring the brand & seasonal expression to life in all projects.
The Skills You'll Bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Graphic Arts, Visual Design,
• 6+ years' experience with a minimum 3 years’ within retail/ecommerce
• Show-stopping visual aesthetic
• Expert knowledge of Sketch is a must
• Dynamic email experience is required
• Retail/eCommerce experience is a must
• Understanding and knowledge of advertising technology and digital marketing solutions
It's Helpful, but not required:
• A go getter attitude that is willing to do the work needed to create really impactful creative.
• Passionate about creative work, but known for taking and giving direction & critique with grace.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!