Performance Analytics Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Performance Analytics Analyst to join our team.
As a Performance Analytics Analyst your primary role will be to analyze production & field performance across business lines and develop innovative solutions through data analysis, metrics creation, and dashboard development. This role will help shape strategic business direction and work to guide optimal performance across the manufacturing organization. The candidate should have a combination of analytical skills, business acumen, and interpersonal and communication skills.
What You'll Do Here:
- Analyze production performance across multiple business lines of Lifetouch, Shutterfly and Snapfish.
- Build quality and manufacturing metrics and analytics for all business lines. Standardize measurement across the company to create overall benchmarks and dashboards for the entire business
- Presents analysis to cross functional and leadership teams to help make better data driven decisions.
- Analyzes and transforms raw manufacturing data into actionable insights.
- Collaborates with cross functional departments to integrate enterprise strategy into the performance analysis.
- Maintains and ensures data integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Supports production and field functions with other analytic projects and data needs
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 3 or more years of experience in business intelligence or analytics
- 2 or more years experience with manufacturing production & field metrics and analytics
- 3 or more years of experience with SQL queries for data analysis
- 2 or more years of experience working with a BI tool (Preferably PowerBI)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, look-up formulas) and PowerPoint
- Understanding and experience with retail and production business analysis and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
If this aligns with your career goals and experience - we want to work with you!