Business Process Specialist l
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
CUSTOMER CARE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ADMIN
The Customer Care Process Improvement Specialist is responsible for planning, evaluating, and implementing
Customer Care process and practice improvements, and works cross-functionally to gain business insights that
drive support optimization.
- Assists in developing and implementing process improvements aligned with business goals.
- Identifies areas of opportunity and develops resources for process improvement projects.
- Monitors process performance and improvements in key metrics.
- Compiles and evaluates data/feedback to optimize process flows.
- Provides guidance and support to cross-functional teams when needed.
- Participates in support related UAT and UX testing.
- Updates and maintains all support process related documentation.
- Promotes innovation in process improvement techniques.
- Works with leadership to identify near/long-term support objectives and potential gains.
- Helps define project scope and schedule based on business and support requirements.
- Brings together the right people and resources to define, develop and implement effective solutions.
- 1-3 years equivalent experience leading continuous improvement initiatives and delivering business
- process and operational results
- Establishes effective partnerships within the organization.
- Effectively plans, scopes, and manages projects.
- Experience supporting product and support delivery organizations.
- Experience building effective process and resource documentation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Drives for results for key organizational results.
- Passionate about optimizing business operations and strategy with technology.
- Balances analytical thinking and decisive judgment.
- Understands audience and drives audience-aware UX.
- Communicates confidently and without delay.
- Solution oriented with a desire to exceed business expectations.