Strategy and Organizational Change Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
With the recent acquisitions of Lifetouch and Snapfish, and the take-private transaction by Apollo Global Management, we are embarking on a new phase of growth, and transformation. We are looking for a candidate to join our newly created Transformation Office, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s three year plan and beyond. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior executive team. This role will require a high-energy, hands-on and results-driven professional adept at managing cross functional teams. Additionally, this role requires a high degree of strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
What you'll do here
- Support the development of the transformation office as a new function at Shutterfly using experience of best practice transformation and change management methodologies
- Identify opportunities for transformational change across the business which support our 3 Year Plan using a data driven approach
- Develop business cases for strategic initiatives; design and set up cross-functional programs to drive these initiatives
- Lead one or more transformation initiatives by building strong partnerships with cross functional teams and stakeholders and applying a best practice program management approach including governance, risk management, benefits tracking etc.
- Design and implement transformation scorecards at the departmental and or program level
- Act as a coach and role model to the teams across Shutterfly to help embed best practice program and change management processes and ways of working.
- Find ways to overcome organizational inertia, individual resistance to change, or change saturation
- Utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results across the business
The skills you'll bring
- 4+ years of management consulting experience or business experience in a strategy or growth team
- Experience designing, leading, and executing change efforts for critical, enterprise-wide, and multidisciplinary initiatives
- Strategic thinker with strong business and financial acumen can identify opportunities using a data driven approach
- Familiar with software delivery or retail/ecommerce environments
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Strong Influencing and stakeholder management skills, experience working with senior business stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Not deterred by challenges – sees opportunities and isn’t afraid to tackle them
- Comfortable working through ambiguity
- Excited about working on building out a new function and contributing to how it will add value in the organization
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!