At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the first point of contact for customers by answering the telephone or greeting visitors/customers, and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Provides general customer support, which includes answering all incoming customer calls regarding order status, order process, package and price clarification, special services, retakes, reorders, refunds, and telephone orders.
- Routes calls or directs visitors/customers to appropriate area employees or escalates customer inquiries to Assistant Studio Manager.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional post high-school education and/or secretarial training preferred
- Computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software desired.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy – detail oriented.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.