Field Operations Support Coordinator
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Field Operations Support Coordinator
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support our JCPenny's Studio Operations business - Provide ongoing support to our 400+ retail locations across the United States.
- Support technical and configuration teams with content update, user testing, promotion code support and more.
- Act as critical subject matter expert and support partner for executive leaders, Internal Communication team and others. Studio Operations Process
- Own process definition for JCPenney Portrait Studios and JCPenney Portrait Outdoors photography businesses, including onsite selling process. Support and enable strong field execution, striving for organizational standardization and simplification.
- Measure field performance against KPIs, analyzing performance to identify areas of opportunity. Develop and maintain strong relationships with field team members to ensure comprehensive understanding of "what's working" and "what's not".
- Strategize for continuous improvement by prioritizing issues/opportunities to establish seasonal goals with team and management.
- Help shape studio technology, including defining requirements and prioritizing enhancements. Support technology development process, including user testing.
- Align priorities with Lifetouch and Shutterfly strategy, taking intuitive by advocating for field to influence organizational decision making.
- Develop processes, tools and resources in partnership with field leaders and other partners to ensure field competency and adoption.
- Implement processes across all retail locations (including support for in-market pilots) through communication, training & ongoing support. Project Management
- Own and manage various operational projects as assigned that support our field and home office teams.
- Build thorough project plans, considering all aspects including: scope, schedule and resources.
- Develops and executes robust "discovery" efforts, synthesizes findings and communicates succinctly to drive effective decision making.
- Lead by influencing key stakeholders and holding others accountable to deadline commitments.
- Identify at-risk deliverables to raise awareness with key stakeholders and help troubleshoot issues and develop action plans. Field Partnership & Support
- Support National, Regional, District and Studio Leadership as key subject matter expert and through continual advocacy and the pursuit of an improved employee value proposition for all Team Members.
- Support seasonal readiness and workload management strategy and execution. - Key contact for operational issue escalation and resolution.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve team's approach and abilities to effectively support needs of the field.
- Commit time to engaging with field partners through in-person visits, virtual meetings and other means.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, operations or related field required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in operations within a large, complex organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Passionate about developing positive working relationships to ensure a collaborative and effective working environment.
- Operationally minded, able to develop detailed end-to-end processes and anticipate impact of decisions.
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional projects and influence teammates in order to deliver on-time and quality work.
- Astute analytical and organizational skills to manage business priorities in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience in developing and maintaining detailed project plans and reports.
- Curious self-starter who asks questions, learns quickly and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively seeks opportunities for process improvement, makes recommendations and pursues process changes.
- General knowledge of basic business functions and concepts (e.g., operations, supply chain, marketing).
- Takes proactive approach to seeking self-improvement.
- Photography and/or retail experience preferred.
- Manage projects and other requests as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
The physical requirements described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties and responsibilities. When performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. The employee must be able to frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 20 pounds).