Director, B2B Marketing
The Director of B2B Marketing will be responsible for B2B marketing strategies and programs that drive revenue growth and retention with “host” accounts including Schools, Preschools and Churches at Lifetouch. This role leads the B2B marketing team, reporting to the VP of Marketing. This role is responsible for the Lifetouch B2B host marketing strategy to increase the number of new accounts through awareness and demand generation efforts as well as engagement with current accounts through initiatives that increase buy rate among families photographed. This role will work with the consumer marketing, merchandise, data analytics and other cross functional teams to achieve goals. Success in the role requires excellent leadership and cross-functional communication experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively define and manage strategic B2B marketing activities and funnel across all print and digital marketing channels. This includes detailed analysis, prioritization and optimization of opportunities.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing Automation and other cross functional teams to drive salesforce.com strategic utilization to drive revenue goals.
- Lead the demand gen and engagement marketing teams that develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies and programs through acquisition and retention efforts.
- Create a unique value proposition, and differentiation in the marketplace, through host products and services.
- Build a best in class team of B2B marketers that operate in a culture of test and learn, agility and creative problem solving.
- Utilize test-and-learn strategies, as well as market research and analysis, to drive strategic decision making.
- Strong focus on leveraging analytics, insights and key metrics to make fact-based channel mix decisions that inform team KPIs and priorities.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- MBA or master's level education preferred.
- 12 or more years of B2B marketing experience, including demand generation and retention activities for $500M + organization.
- 5+ or more years of experience using salesforce.com strategically with sales and marketing teams.
- 5+or more years of management experience.
- Highly experienced in digital marketing principles along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Experience in strategic marketing plan development including forecast development and analytics
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Outstanding analytical skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity and creativity, and the ability to engage with other senior leaders in addressing complex business issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, writing and presentation skills
- Proven team leadership and mentorship experience
- Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with cross functional leadership
- Ability to create clear and proactive action plans
- Advanced problem-solving abilities