Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Account Service Representative to join our team!
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Effectively communicates with school accounts, administrators, advisors, teachers & in house personnel
- Must work effectively with assigned sales representative
- Coordinate scheduling of photographic events with schools
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars, and filing systems
- Provide administrative support to the photography department through scheduling of photographic commitments
- Effectively communicates with Lifetouch finishing labs regarding packages and service items
- Organize and prepare materials/paperwork needed for photography support
- Verify ordering, printing, and distribution of flyers and promotional items
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Keen telephone and customer service skills. Excellent articulation and enunciation a must!
- Excellent writing skills. Capable verbal and written ability required
- Highly motivated ability to work without being prompted or supervised
- Must have the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- High level of accuracy with great attention to detail and follow-up
- Above average data entry skills with working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office and Google preferred
- Possess basic math skills
- Ability to work well with others as a “team” in a fast-paced environment
- Some weekend work required during key business periods
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
This position is not a remote or hybrid role. It will be located in Madison, Wisconsin.