HR Coordinator 3
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator.
What We Do Here:
- Provides primary customer service support to employees for the administration of HR programs/processes including new hires, employee data changes, background checks, and labor law posters.
- Creates and maintains accurate HR personnel data for all employees including new hires, status changes, and pay changes; audits data for accuracy and compliance.
- Coordination of HR projects and data reporting.
- Routinely audits all assigned data to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy and federal/state employment laws.
- Assist in planning, communicating and coordinating company functions.
- Personnel electronic file maintenance and archiving.
What You'll Bring:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous human resources experience
- Good working knowledge of current employment law and HR practices
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.