Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This role responsible for owning and executing talent searches. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, client management, and offer/negotiation. This role will support the MSP manufacturing site along with other operational leadership roles across Shutterfly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develops innovative ways to raise the bar on how Shutterfly recruits talent
- Calibrates candidates with hiring managers and leaders
- Develops prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Builds out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Builds and drives search strategies that will support the company’s efforts to hire diverse talent
- Conducts interviews, participates in debriefs, and presents/negotiates employment offers on behalf of Shutterfly
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of progressive recruiting experience
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring (EEO, AAP, Conflict of interest, and Non-Competes)
- Strong talent sourcing experience (internet mining, networking and cold calling)
- Significant experience using applicant tracking systems
- Strong communication skills