At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, solution oriented B2B Marketing Specialist II to help us create and drive lead generation & prospecting activities through email campaigns & event communications.
This role will focus on driving awareness, engagement, and loyalty across the Lifetouch business line with our B2B customers. You’ll contribute to optimizing the customer experience and oversee our customer journey, and omnichannel communication strategy in each of these product lines offering exposure and oversight in print, email, SMS and website content strategy and planning.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages execution of B2B marketing plans with direction from the Marketing Manager and Director
- Work with Marketing Manager, Marketing Automation and Creative Services teams to develop and execute multi-step, automated email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Pardot & Marketing Cloud. This includes campaign strategy, calendar planning, copy creation, email design inspiration, list segmentation and testing.
- Track and analyze email marketing campaigns, implementing best practices for lead conversion, email nurture. Generate reports to evaluate performance of email campaigns
- Understand and document sales lifecycle for assigned Lifetouch business lines
- Utilize market research data to communicate key product line benefits to B2B customers
- Identify new opportunities in existing lead nurture strategy to increase lead conversions
- Manages relationships with third party vendors and partners as necessary
- Evaluates and contributes to ongoing optimization of marketing campaign strategy and customer touchpoint effectiveness, specifically in the digital space
- Conducts testing (e.g., emails, landing pages, forms) to ensure accuracy and readiness for distribution
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B marketing/product marketing, advertising, public relations, or business communication on either the client or agency side
- 1-2 years of experience using Salesforce Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Self-starter who asks questions, learns quickly and challenges status quo
- Thinks creatively to develop sound recommendations and solutions to achieve strategic business goals through analytics, analysis and intuition
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills
- Experience in development and delivery of business presentations
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing functions and concepts (e.g., digital marketing, brand positioning, market research, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, consumer segmentation)
- Understanding and ability to apply basic financial concepts (e.g., revenue, cost)
- Effective cross-functional team leader or project manager
- Ability to evaluate and understand go-to-market decisions from a consumer’s perspective
- Ability to interpret consumer trends in order to design, create or evaluate new products and merchandising opportunities
- Takes proactive approach to seeking self-improvement
- Ability to travel up to 10%