At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This position can be located in Austin, TX; Tempe, AZ or Redwood City, CA.
We are looking for a Finance Director to join our Consumer Finance team, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s financial performance. This role will be a key leader on Finance team working with multiple executive staff members providing them financial data and analytics to support critical business decisions. This individual will be responsible for defining and driving in-depth financial analysis for internal stakeholders including Senior Executives within the Consumer as well as being a key business partner.
The Finance Director role will require a results-oriented individual that is adept at partnering with business leaders, managing teams, working cross-functionally, and driving process improvements.
What You'll Do Here:
- Partner with senior business leadership to drive business results
- Manage a team responsible for forecasting, reporting and planning across the Consumer business
- Support month/quarter-end closing activities
- Support strategic and annual financial planning
- Work closely with Corporate FP&A/Manufacturing Finance teams and business partners to make capital allocation decisions which optimize returns on investment
- Make recommendations to drive company's strategic priorities and help all functions achieve capital efficiency
- Ad-hoc business case analysis to support business leadership decisions
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years experience with relevant P&L management
- Expertise with Hyperion system and SAP/ERP preferred
- Strong prioritization skills (individually and for the team)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and process focused to eliminate
- Strong results orientation and bias for action, including a high degree of initiative in understanding business needs and leading others to meet those needs
- Excellent communications skills and strong executive presence
It is helpful, but not required to have:
*CPA, CFA or other professional credentials preferred
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.