Manager of Brand Marketing, BorrowLenses
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
- Develop mid and upper funnel campaigns to increase awareness with key customer segments, identifying impactful messaging, coordinating creative / managing outside agencies, and measuring success to adjust or expand efforts.
- Partner with the Acquisition Marketing Manager and CRM specialist on overall acquisition and retention marketing plans, investments and results.
- Partner with the Video Marketing Manager and Merchandising / Marketing Manager on content marketing, owning the content plan and measurement.
- Own the brand identity and story, working with the marketing team and creative partners to ensure a consistent execution across the business.
- Support the Marketing Director and work with business leaders to drive a consistent, on-brand customer experience across the website, email / SMS, shipment, and retail touchpoints.
- Present to business leadership on brand metrics, seasonal / competitive changes, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for wider marketing strategy, campaign planning and with Product to improve acquisition campaign success and / or analytics / reporting.