Client Services Coordinator I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company within a top industry. Shutterfly offers opportunity for growth and provides our employees with great benefits. At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together and making them feel welcome.
What You'll Do Here:
- Work closely with Client Service Specialist and Manufacturing team on day-to-day work flow activities of multiple accounts including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
- Organize and maintain accurate client files, including company information, project requests, billing records, and SOX Compliance documentation.
- Forecast client work volumes to ensure adequate inventory of materials needed to complete scheduled jobs.
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred, or applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement required, with commercial or transactional print industry experience in a customer service related capacity preferred.
- Experience with electronic order entry into a job costing and tracking system preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail oriented.
It's helpful, but not required:
- Understand eCommerce on-demand product personalization techniques
- Experience in developing business relationships from cold contacts
- Ability to negotiate agreements