Sr. Principal Software Architect - Marketing Technology
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
As a recognized authority of marketing, the Domain Architect strategically advises on and drives the MarTech strategy that underpins all business solutions, creates the architecture for these platforms, and leads the realization of the architecture roadmap into the target state. Deep subject matter knowledge of Marketing Technologies is essential and technical knowledge of cloud architectures is highly desirable.
What You'll Do Here:
- Own the technology strategy for the online/offline marketing domain establishing short-and long-term marketing technology roadmaps
- Provide a conduit between between marketing-domain-specific technology strategy and enterprise-level technology strategy
- Socialize marketing technology standards and landscapes that include current-state technology overviews as well as enterprise-and marketing-specific constraints, standards and guidelines
- Provide guidance to initiative-delivery stakeholders, including technology planning, decision-making and reconciliation with business strategy
- Work closely with initiative-delivery teams to provide oversight of marketing solution designs
- 10+ years of experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC)
- 10+ years of experience architecting and developing n-tier applications using multiple programming languages and paradigms
- 7+ years of experience implementing solutions in an architecture capacity in digital marketing
- Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science (or similar)
- Architecture and design of MarTech solutions (Cloud, APIs, micro-services, omni-channel, etc.) and integration to other solutions
- Commercial and business understanding of the broader eMarketing, eCommerce and retail services industry
- Architecture frameworks and development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, TOGAF, etc.)
- Domain expertise in marketing data and analytics, marketing personalization, customer data platforms, content management systems, machine learning, marketing automation platforms, customer relationship management tools, search engine optimization integration, omni-channel marketing technologies.
- Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
This is a position which may be performed in any of our offices or as a remote position. As a remote position this may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.