Lead Machine Operator - Weekend Days (Full-Time)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Copy and paste the video link below into your browser to hear from a few of our current manufacturing employees and why they love working at Shutterfly!
Shift Hours: 3rd - Thurs-Sat: 5 am - 5 pm
Hours may vary during peak seasons, flexibility to work various shifts &/or weekends as needed is required.
Reasons you'll love working at Shutterfly:
- Health & Safety is our top priority
- Competitive hourly pay and regular opportunity for Overtime
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start) & Paid Holidays
- On-the-job training and career development
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities
- Casual, relaxed attire
- Competitive Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
What you'll do here:
- Follows and enforces all facility and department safety rules, including conducting safety walkthroughs and training of other associates
- Reports all injuries or prohibited activities to manager on a very timely basis
- Conducts discussions with associates and communicates all production and quality metrics within the department
- Understands and executes whatever it takes for on-time fulfillment of all products
- Maintain a good professional relationship with all associates, Leads, Shift Managers, Technicians
- Assist Operators by answering questions and demonstrating operations
- Make recommendations for new procedures
- Review with Shift Manager any personnel needs/issues on a daily basis
- Ensure all work processes are completed accurately and according to work instructions.
- Ensure all proper start of shift, end of shift, job tickets, and end of shift pass-downs are completed fully at the end of each shift or before product moves to another area
The skills you'll bring:
- Experience with high volume repetitive manufacturing
- Ability to work at a fast pace, stand for long periods of time (12 hours+), and work flexible hours when needed
- Preferred previous Lead Operator experience in manufacturing or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Detail oriented and has good record keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Must be dependable, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., crouch, reach, bend and perform repetitive actions with hands and arms
- Highly adaptable to change and possess willingness to learn new jobs
Candidate must be 18 years or older.